Guest Check-In and Check-Out
Guest check-in – earliest 3 pm (unless room is vacant)
Check-out – latest 11 am.
11am – 7pm, 7 days a week. Please inform us via email if you plan to arrive outside these hours.
If you are planning to check out before 11am, please settle your bill at reception the day before.
Applicable Cancellation Policy
From December to February, we require 30 days advance notice of any modifications or cancellation to your reservation, otherwise 100 percent of the reservation amount will be charged. Prior to that, 50 percent will be charged and is non refundable.
Between February 1st and Nov 30th, if reservations are cancelled or modified 21 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of the reservation will be withheld. If cancelled later, 100 percent of reservation will be charged.
Applicable Deposit Policy
50 percent of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking.
We accept Credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) as well as PayPal or cash in both USD and MX pesos
General Hotel rules
- Remember to always take the room key with you as the door is self-locking.
- As we operate with solar energy and batteries, please use only the energy you need, keep the lights and the fans off when you are not in the room.
- The use of high power consuming devices such as hair dryers and portable irons, etc is not permitted.
- As all our water is drawn from an underground well and we encourage the use of biodegradable shower products to minimise the environmental impact.
- It not allow to bring or store any types of meat in the kitchen. The kitchen is for storing general foods, boiling water for tea and coffee etc. The cooking of hot meals is not allowed! Please remember to clean up after yourself.
- Please do not store food in the rooms as the local wildlife has a tendency of finding it :).